PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's the only nice part of the picture imo

It's ok to be humble and stuff but you're not a bad looking chap by any means; on the contrary, I'd say you're a good catch for anyone. Beards are great on any man.

Dat SF boycott for absolutely no reason tho'.

TKuWBiK.jpg?1

Snow! Lots of snow!

tvoZvxo.jpg?1

And I did exactly what I said I would do for Halloween. I think the worst part quadruple 4evr was that no one was surprised I went to class like this, including those who I didn't tell.

Ocj0SmH.jpg?1

And my cat, gotta have my cat.

Other than that, I now have another piece of silver sticking out of my right ear, going back to China this spring and have to write a final in four and a half hours.

I like the cat

I found him laying all melodramatic on the middle of the street, and knew I had to have him when I woke up with him sleeping between my legs on his back.

So sucks someone lost their cat, but he was laying on the street.

Then I hope you're done with your final by now! Have fun in China!

Yep, last person writing it, as always.

Had no idea how to write a meaningful paragraph on Corazon Aquino (Filipino leader in the 1980s), but I think I did fine otherwise.

And thanks! I want to go to Chengdu this time after my semester is over, because it's apparently the gay capital of China, and I want to try some authentic Sichuan cuisine!

Sweet diddy costume.

The best part of it was when I almost got punched in the face by a genderbender Mario for no apparent reason other than simian hate crimes.

I found him laying all melodramatic on the middle of the street, and knew I had to have him when I woke up with him sleeping between my legs on his back.

So sucks someone lost their cat, but he was laying on the street.

sounds p awesome

The best part of it was when I almost got punched in the face by a genderbender Mario for no apparent reason other than simian hate crimes.

who does she think she is?

what a shame

I fight for your simian rights, you know